Pampa Country Club and Tim Stadler
Bringing you closer to better Golf, more fun and a great community
SO WHERE DO YOU STRIKE THE GOLF BALL
You should be very aware of where on the face of your Irons you are striking the golf ball. Knowing that helps you determine what technology would help you hit the ball more consistently. Knowing it will also provide you with a good reality check of where you need to improve.
Working on a good, basic swing that will consistently allow you to strike the ball somewhere close to the sweet spot of the golf club will translate into a number of real benefits:
• You will hit the green with more approach shots – and that means shots off your handicap;
• You will attack more pins and that will mean more fun moments where you are Putting for birdies with real makeable opportunity –
and you know how great that feeling is when a birdie putt drops;
• The game gets easier from the tee. There is less pressure to bang the ball down so far that you need only an #8, #9 Iron or
• You will look like a better golfer, feel like a better golfer and want to play golf more often;
• You won’t be so pressured when you can’t play golf regularly – you’ll find it easier to play occasionally.
I would spend some time working on your swing. If you are unsure of the fundamentals, and especially if you want to square the face and make consistent contact with the sweet spot, then contact us now. We can deliver that improvement.
If you want to stay off the lesson tee, then make sure your equipment is supporting your swing when it doesn’t make perfect contact.